The work you do for us will transform patients’ lives.
It’s a really exciting time to join us. Our transition into a CDMO model, combined with significant investment in our capabilities, means your team will see a variety of work.
About the role
As a Team Leader, you will be a role model for others. We put a lot of value in developing our people and your role will support the development of your team both short and long-term
Managing a team of between five and seven, you will be providing technical oversight, reviewing project work and resourcing planning with our Team Leads
Responsibilities for the role include, but aren’t limited to:
• Managing the resourcing needs of projects and working with other Team Leads to manage gaps, through either recruitment, or transfer of staff.
• Ensuring that the work of your team adheres to company and regulatory standards and protocols
• Contributing to departmental data reviews, supporting and reviewing technical content
• Mange team plans, based upon project plans, prioritising own work and that of any reports to ensure alignment with immediate goals of the department / project team they are involved with
• Manage HR processes for your team, including personal development and support
• Identify and implement continuous improvement activity
You will be a Senior Scientist, with experience of managing a small team. Naturally, you will be used to working with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders and have great problem solving capabilities.
You will have experience of managing resources, to deliver customer projects on time and to a high-level of quality. It would be desirable if this experience was from a CDMO setting.
A background in product development for nebulisers or solution and suspension formulation development would be a big benefit.
At Vectura everybody’s input is important. We encourage new ideas and fresh thinking – that’s how we continue to innovate and improve. We believe that by trusting and empowering our people we can deliver the best solutions to our customers.
If you’re looking for a career with empowerment and the opportunity to develop others, we’d love to hear from you. You are a specialist in what you do. Come and see what impact your work can have at Vectura.