If you know what ‘good’ looks like and love supporting positive change, we’re all ears.
This is a rare opportunity to develop yourself, the way we work, and the people around you.
About the role
We’re in the process of transitioning some of our finance operations from Switzerland to the UK. This role will lead a small team of 4, ensuring the seamless processing of AP and AR invoices as well as cash allocation, credit control, month end ledger closing and some reporting.
This will very much be a hands-on role. You will work closely with our Swiss colleagues to manage knowledge transfer between their team and ours, bringing Swiss AP and AR to the UK and then go on to be responsible for both Swiss and UK AP and AR processes, navigating 2 different systems and supporting the stabilisation new activities within your team.
You’ll be an ambassador for change, with great ideas and the management ability to realize them.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Transferring knowledge of Swiss accounts payable processes and bring to the UK, document processes and produce work instructions
• Processing accounts payable invoices for Swiss legal entities
• Setting objectives, developing and managing feedback for your team
• Acting as the main point of contact for escalations from vendors, customers, and employees
• Managing the resource in the newly created accounts receivable role, provide support in establishing the role, and ensure efficient ways of working are in place
• Support with any ad-hoc reporting or projects as required including Business Central ERP implementation, and the introduction of procurement cards, etc
• Continuously improve processes and enhance the Finance Department’s contribution to the company.
You’ll be no stranger to accounts payable and accounts receivable processing, with a good level of experience you can bring to the team. If you have experience of working with systems like Navision or Business Central, that would be very useful.
Great customer service is really important to you, so you’ll be more than comfortable in resolving any issues quickly and efficiently for vendors, customers or anyone else you engage with.
In many ways, your team are also your customers. You’ll work with both experienced colleagues and some who are earlier in their careers. You’ll be able to recognise the support and development they need and bring them on the journey of development with you.
If you speak German, that would be a big plus, but it’s not essential.
If you want to want to join a company on an exciting path, within a growing industry this could be a great role for you. You’ll be empowered to influence change, drive improvements, and develop yourself and others. For more information apply today