The Supply Chain Lead is crucial to ensuring we have the right parts, in the right place, at the right time.
You will be part of a growing team, managing the supply of medical devices to customers all over the world.
About the role
In this position, you will be a key relationship partner for our Suppliers and our Customers, ensuring that we’re delivering on time and always looking for opportunities to improve.
One of the great things about working with Vectura is that we’re open to new ideas and fresh thinking. The way that you deliver improvements, the KPI’s you create and the processes you develop are up to you.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Owning and developing the Supply Chain processes across the supply chain
• Acting as a principal contributor to our S&OP process.
• Liaising with Customer / Partner / Distributor to receive an accurate demand forecast.
• Analyzing forecast data, components in order, and current stock of components, to ensure production in line with agreed lead times and customer requirements.
• Interfacing with Manufacturing, and Suppliers to resolve quality and/or delivery issues.
• Driving continuous improvement in the supply base by communicating objective performance metrics (KPIs), focused on lead-time reduction, on-time delivery improvement, quality improvement, and cost reduction. Maintain & develop associated business processes.
• Gathering data from multiple sources, providing a consolidated set of data for use in S&OP and MRP.
• Working with other departments and project teams in both development and commercial products, to provide Supply Chain related Subject Matter Expertise to achieve the wider business objectives.
• Master Data Management: Ensure the quality of data is robust, and manage assigned data within the ERP system.
You should be experienced in the Supply Chain environment and be confident in building, and developing relationships.
You’ll also be someone who can adapt, develop and respond to challenges in a positive way. You will be joining an open and enthusiastic team, who pull together to support the needs of our customers.
If you’re working in a Supply Chain role, you’ll likely be well organised and analytical by nature. These are also important behaviours for this role.
If you want a role with lots of variety, with the opportunity to support the supply of devices that change people’s lives, this could be a great position for you. Apply today for further information.