This is a great opportunity to join the expanding IT team, supporting a successful pharmaceutical business.
As Service Desk Manager you will have responsibility for supporting teams and ensuring system operation and availability in line with business needs. You will ensure IT Service Operations Standards are met and departmental procedures are developed and adhered to.
This will be a varied and diverse role, which will support teams across our business. Key tasks include
• Maintain high availability of services to the business.
• Application of Service Management processes and systems.
• Defining, managing and reporting on all service level agreements across a variety of service providers
Request, incident, problem & change Management
• Define, implement, maintain, and communicate process and framework of request management.
• Develop metrics, KPIs & SLAa
• Train appropriate stakeholders in Services including induction training, employee handbook, etc.
• Control and maintain documentation (CMDB) that accurately reflects the IT architecture; hardware, licensing, software in accordance with best practice.
• Maintain and control software deployment and licensing records.
• Maintain an IT service catalogue detailing all relevant information; service qualities, support procedures etc. Implement departmental wide processes to use this information in the planning of change and the impact analysis of incidents.
• Manage IT change and the activities of the CAB, creating KPIs for the activity.
• Measure and review IT service delivery activities with internal and external suppliers in order to improve quality.
What you need
You’ll need a good level of exposure to IT technologies and service provision. You will have a strong familiarity with fit-out and construction of working environments. In addition you should have an excellent understanding of ITIL service disciplines – an ITIL qualification is advantageous.
What you get
In return for your skills and expertise, we offer a competitive base salary, annual bonus and generous benefits package including a pension plan, life assurance, private health, dental plan, share save/incentive schemes, cycle to work scheme and free parking.