If you can act as a role model and have an appetite for change, this could be the perfect role for you.
With new investment in our business and exciting plans for growth and diversification, opportunities like this don’t come along very often
About the role
As Quality Manager, your role will be crucial to the growth, development, and ongoing success of our Quality function.
As our business model evolves, your role will support the scale-up of our activities and tasks, that characterise our next phase of growth.
You will benefit from joining a highly experienced team, in a harmonious and friendly culture. Over the first half of 2022, we will be focussing on building and developing that team, with your support.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but aren’t limited to:
• Supporting the full range of site activities from teams such as Pharmaceutical Development, Manufacturing, QC, and Warehouse, as well as 3rd party vendors.
• Lead, manage, and develop your team.
• Manage the site environmental monitoring programme
• Support client and regulatory audits
• Provide Quality support to client and Vectura projects
• Perform regular internal and vendor audits
• Lead regular Site Quality Management Review meetings, reviewing key Quality KPIs
Does this sound like you?
You understand that developing a culture of quality is more 'carrot' than it is 'stick'. For you, change begins with a shared vision and a collaborative approach.
You’re probably already in a managerial or senior supervisory role, but looking for a chance to grow.
Naturally, you will have a strong quality background, developed in a Pharmaceutical/GMP environment. You will have worked closely with manufacturing teams and third-party suppliers.
Any experience with combination or inhalation products would be a benefit but aren’t essential.
The products we produce help sustain the lives of people with chronic lung diseases across the world. This role will have a huge impact on those people.
If you’re looking for a role where you can influence change for the greater good, further your own career and the careers of your team, then this could be the perfect role for you. We welcome applicants to apply today for more details.