It’s not often you find a role that will influence the strategy for an entire department.
Since transitioning to our CDMO business model, we’ve seen a huge growth in the breadth and diversity of our projects.
This growth means we need to develop our analytical capability, to respond to the project needs of today, and future requirements too.
As a Technical Manager, your role will be as diverse as the projects we work on.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Using leading-edge practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to develop our capability
• Act as a technical specialist across departments, constantly developing our knowledge and expertise
• Defining technical deliverables and supporting delivery of major projects, aligned with requirements
• Providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring more junior staff through technical challenges as well as broader knowledge transfer activities.
• Acting as a resource for colleagues with less experience, explaining difficult or IP sensitive information
• Communication of internal and external advances in analytics to stakeholders, peers, internal associates and external bodies (including conferences).
• Authoring, reviewing, and presenting material for internal/external presentation/publication
• Identifying and capturing company IP.
• Leading the ideas generation process, driving change and assessing the applicability and limitations of new technologies within specialist fields.
You will have a strong background in analytical science, including method development and methods transfer.
Experience of working in or around inhaled therapy development is quite important for this position.
You should also have experience of building and developing technical capabilities, including equipment and knowledge.
If you’re interested in a role with real impact with the opportunity to progress your career and the knowledge of those around you, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today.