As a Team Leader, you will be crucial in the development of people in your team, supporting them to create life-changing therapies.
This role is a fantastic route into our management career structure, with many opportunities to progress personally and expertly.
It’s a really exciting time to join us. With significant new investment in our capabilities, and ambitious plans to grow, this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Team Leader, you will strive to be a role model for others. We put a lot of value in developing our people and your role will support the development of your team both short and long-term.
Managing and developing a team of between five and seven, you will be providing technical oversight, reviewing project work, and resourcing planning with Team Leads.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE INCLUDE, BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO:
- Resourcing needs of projects and working with other Team Leads to manage gaps, through either recruitment or transfer of staff.
- Ensuring that the work of your team adheres to company and regulatory standards and protocols
- A key player in departmental data reviews
- Lead team strategy based upon project plans, prioritising own work and that of any reports to ensure alignment with immediate goals of the department/project team they are involved with
- Handle HR processes for your team, including personal development and support
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activity
You will come with solid understanding and expertise in the field of inhalation.
You will be a Lead/Senior Scientist, with experience in project management, mentoring, and coaching a small team.
You will come from a Pharmaceutical development background and have familiarity with the product development lifecycle.
You will also have experience in managing resources, to deliver customer projects on time and to a high level of quality. It would be desirable (but not essential) if this experience was from a CDMO setting.
At Vectura everybody’s input is meaningful. We encourage new insights and fresh thinking – that’s how we continue to innovate and improve. We believe that by trusting and empowering our people we can deliver the best solutions to our customers.
You’ll join an organisation that recognises the achievements of its people, develops its staff, and presents you with opportunities to learn and grow. Apply now for further information