The size and scope of this role is quite unique. This is a great opportunity for you to lead and make an impact
Developing and delivering our Analytical strategy, you will influence the whole of our Pharmaceutical Development function and beyond.
About the role
As our Head of Analytical Services, you’ll be responsible for providing leadership and guidance on all analytical aspects of our business.
This is a newly created role, which recognises the strategic importance of this function to Vectura. We already have a strong and established analytical development team, which you will lead and grow.
This will be a diverse role working across a wide range of opportunities, including small and large molecules, controlled drugs, and inhaled drug products from early development through to commercial supply.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Providing leadership and direction both within your team and beyond.
• Developing and implementing the analytical strategy, taking into account client challenges and the unmet needs in analytical methods for inhaled products
• Working cross-functionally to ensure plans are aligned and consistent with technical risk assessments.
• Ensuring equipment, resources, and materials are in place to deliver current and future project needs.
• Driving compliance and overseeing the implementation and management of quality control systems for our databases in conjunction with the Quality function.
• Representing your department on cross-functional project teams and business development discussions.
• Managing budget planning, capacity management, scheduling, and delivery for your department.
You will bring a deep and broad understanding of analysis to Vectura, which you’ll apply to develop our capability
You’re probably already in a leadership role. You will certainly appreciate the components of building high-performing teams and the importance of developing people. You should also be comfortable with effectively influencing peers and executive leaders, as well as acting as an ambassador with our customers.
Inhalation experience would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
There is no question that this is an exciting time to join Vectura.
Having recently been acquired, we now have the backing of a global brand. With investment, and ambitious plans to grow, this could be a great springboard for your career.
If you’re looking for a role where you can influence change for the greater good, further your career and the careers of your team, then this could be the perfect role for you. Apply today for a full job description and more details