This is a great opportunity for an Applications Administrator, looking for a role with interesting projects and plenty of variety.
About the role
As a pharmaceutical company, we rely on several regulated software systems, which control everything from quality, to training, to our HR processes. Your role will be to manage the administration of these systems, maintaining data integrity, and managing systems admin tasks. In this role, you will work closely with systems subject matter experts and users across our business.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Undertake application administration tasks for regulated software systems to ensure appropriate Segregation of Duties and management of the application.
• Answer queries and resolve issues with software applications using the company ticketing system - escalate or close tickets as necessary.
• Maintain application support processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
• Carry out agreed application maintenance tasks.
• Provide periodic reports on the health of the applications.
• Provide periodic reports on user access to the applications.
• Build knowledge of the supported applications to provide expertise and technical knowledge of the applications.
• Administration of supplier contracts, ensuring that renewals and cancellations are managed.
• Assist the Process Owner with upgrade planning and scheduling.
• Managing system changes and ensuring that the Configuration Management Database is kept up-to-date
• Daily Monitoring and Maintenance Activities.
You should have good application administration experience, ideally SFIA level 4-5. Ideally, you will have experience working with quality systems such as Veeva, MasterControl, or Q-Pulse. Any experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 would be desirable.
Aside from specific experience, we’re interested in candidates with an appetite for learning who can follow processes logically and systematically, with good attention to detail.
This is a new role to Vectura, so this is a great opportunity to make an impact. If you like the sound of a role with lots of variety, working for a company that changes the lives of patients across the world we’d love to hear from you. Apply today.