If you’re someone who asks themselves “why are we doing it this way?” and “could we do this better?” you’ll be in great shape to grow with us.
About the role
This is a varied role, which will help manage a number of purchase ledger activities from processing invoices, to handling queries, to improvement projects. You’ll work between two different systems, ensuring efficient and timely processing.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Processing of purchase ledger invoices
• Obtaining the correct approval for the invoices in line with the Company authorization matrix
• Ensuring such approvals are obtained in a timely manner so invoices can be paid in line with agreed payment terms
• Dealing with invoice queries either internally or externally from Suppliers
• Checking Purchase Orders and sending out to Suppliers
• Final approval of Company expenses
• Dealing with the Finance inbox including dealing with general finance queries
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Verification of supplier bank details
• Other ad hoc finance tasks
We don’t require any role-specific qualifications for this role, but you should have some experience of working with accounts payable, which will help you to hit the ground running and start considering new ideas.
You will have a great customer service mind-set that will be your guide when you have improvement ideas. This will be coupled with great communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
Any experience of a project billing environment would be really useful but isn’t essential.
If the opportunity to build a role around you, with the potential to progress in the future sounds interesting we’d love to hear from you. Apply today for further information.