This is a great opportunity to join a busy Finance team, in a thriving industry, working for a company with ambitious plans to grow.
As we develop, so will you. If you’re looking for a position where you can nurture and develop your on-going career then read on.
About the role
We’re in the process of transitioning some of our finance operations from Switzerland to the UK. This role will be crucial to the smooth transfer of knowledge and on-going accounting activities for our Swiss legal entities.
Your role will be responsible for maintaining the records of accounts and preparing monthly management and financial accounts. You will be working closely with our Swiss colleagues, and across a couple of different systems to do this.
Key responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
• Transfer knowledge of Swiss accounting processes and bring to the UK, documenting processes and producing work instructions
• Producing monthly financial accounts for relevant legal entities
• Completing balance sheet reconciliations monthly
• Managing fixed assets for Swiss entities
• Producing monthly cash flow forecasts
• Setting up and maintaining master data
• Providing cover for other accountants and assist with payment runs, cashbook, banking, etc. as required
• Continuously improve processes and enhance the Finance Department’s contribution to the company.
You’re likely to be either AAT qualified working towards an accountancy qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA. If you’re are still studying we can consider offering study support. You should also have good experience in preparing month-end accounts and management reporting.
Aside from qualification and experience, much of your success in this role will come down to your approach and the way you work. You’ll be flexible and proactive, supporting the team around you. You will also be a bit of an innovator, always looking for ways to improve and do things better.
As we develop, we’re going to need people with fresh perspectives and ideas for improvement. If you want to join a company that listens, where you grow as we grow then we’d love to hear from you. Apply today for more information.